Here are some of the rules for taking the Tellculvers survey:
- Eligibility: To take the survey, you must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada and be at least 18 years old.
- Receipt: You must have a valid receipt from Culver’s with a survey code or store number, date, and time of your visit. The survey must be completed within two days of your visit to be eligible for the validation code.
- Limit: You can only take the survey once per receipt.
- Validation code: After completing the survey, you will be given a validation code that can be used to redeem a special offer on your next visit to Culvers. The code is valid for 30 days and can only be used once.
- Non-transferable: The validation code is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with any other offer.
- Employees and family members: Employees of Culver’s and their family members are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- Use of personal information: Your personal information collected during the survey will be used for research purposes and to contact you in the event that you win a prize or to notify you of any promotions. Your information will not be shared with any third party without your consent.
These are some of the main rules for taking the Tellculvers survey. It’s important to read and understand the rules before participating in the survey to ensure that you are eligible and to make the most of the special offer.