TellCulvers – Take Official Culver’s Receipt Survey and Win Desert
The TellCulvers restaurant is a nationwide American fast-food business that specializes in sandwiches, fresh frozen custard, butter burgers, Shakes malts, premium chicken, and floats. The company is based in Mankato, Minnesota, and has franchisees in Michigan and Illinois. The Culvers survey is a series of questions that you can answer in order to provide feedback to the company on your experience with their services. All responses will be kept strictly confidential unless you specifically agree to have your identity revealed as part of your input. There are two different opportunities for you to take the survey: online or through an app on your smartphone!
Tellculvers Survey Official
The Culvers Survey is an effort to gauge how satisfied customers are with their experience at Culvers. This survey is an attempt to better serve our customers with updates in the store and improve service overall. At present, all of our stores participate in the Tellculver Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Feedback on our customer service and specific needs can be given via this website or via our mobile app available for download at the Apple or Android app stores. The results of this survey will be shared with each of our franchisees to help them improve their services. The responses you provide will not be disclosed to any outside parties in any manner other than what has been outlined above.
How does it work?
The online version can be found at www.tellculversfeedback.com and if you prefer not to use a computer, download the app from either Google Play Store or Apple App Store – just search for “Culvers Feedback Survey. The Culvers survey is conducted with a computer and requires you to use your own voice to record your experience. It’s quick, painless, and not at all intrusive. It is all recorded electronically and will be kept confidential. The survey is only available to those who are 18 or over, and who have purchased a meal at a Culver’s location within the last three years.
What are the requirements for the TellCulvers Survey?
- You must be eighteen years of age or older
- You must be able to answer plain-language questions freely and openly.
- You must have purchased a meal at a Culver’s restaurant within the last three years
- You may only take the TellCulvers Survey once; you may not return to complete additional surveys after your initial survey is completed or provide feedback for other people.
- All responses will be kept confidential unless you specifically agree to have your identity revealed as part of your input with the TellCulvers Survey.
- Your participation in this survey is voluntary, and you may withdraw at any time.
What are the rules for the TellCulvers Survey?
- Do not take the survey when you are driving.
- Do not take the survey when other people in your home may overhear you
- You may use a headset or cell phone speaker if you prefer
- If using a smartphone, make sure your mobile device is fully charged
- Keep in mind that it will take up to fifteen minutes to complete the entire survey; do not interrupt yourself with text messages, phone calls, or emails during this time period as this will adversely affect your final score with the TellCulvers Survey.
What are the Restrictions for the TellCulvers Survey?
- You may not use any automated programs or multi-lingual services while taking the survey
- You may not delete, edit, or move any parts of the survey
- Do not change your voice
- Do not send multiple copies of the survey to friends or associates for them to complete
- Do not change your name/contact information either by emailing yourself or attempting to use the same email when taking the survey.
- You cannot use a computer program to complete your responses unless it is provided by Culver’s for such a purpose
- You cannot sell any part of the survey or your responses
- You cannot use this survey for any reason other than to provide feedback on your experience with the Culver’s franchise you used; do not use this survey to engage in discussion or debate with other individuals
- Do not send any electronic messages to any individual conducting the TellCulvers Survey; an email address has been provided for this purpose
- Do not indicate that you had a less favorable experience at one location when you actually had a worse experience at another location. This can trigger an automatic disqualification from the TellCulvers Survey.
Steps to Participate in the TellCulvers Survey
- Step 1: If you have never taken the TellCulvers Survey before, go to www.tellculversfeedback.com and complete the following steps:
- Step 2: You will need to enter your name, email address, and phone number into the appropriate fields of the survey form.
- Step 3: After you have entered your name and information into the survey form, click on “Continue” at the top right-hand corner of your screen. This will take you to a second page where you will be able to verify that you are over 18 years old by entering a few simple personal identification numbers (PINs).
- Step 4: Once you have verified your age and have entered the survey, you will be directed to a third page where you will find three different locations. Select the location that you visited.
- Step 5: Select either your gender or how comfortable you are with your gender.
- Step 6: You will then be asked to enter into an agreement as a participant of the TellCulvers Survey by verifying that you understand participation in the survey is voluntary, and that all responses will be confidential and anonymous.
- Step 7: You will then be asked to enter your restaurant receipt number, the date of your visit, and the time of your visit.
- Step 8: You will then be asked to verbally record your response with the TellCulvers Survey.
- Step 9: Once you are finished with the survey, you can click on “done” at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Step 10: Click on “continue” to view a summary of how you responded including any information that was not captured due to inactivity.
- Step 11: You will then have an opportunity to enter any additional information that may have been missed or not recorded properly during the verbal recording phases.
What are the features of the TellCulvers Survey?
- The survey will prompt you to verbally record your responses on a scale of one through ten
- The survey will ask you to verbally describe your experience with the restaurant, the wait time, and all aspects of the dining experience that you experienced with your meal
- The survey will ask you to state the positives and negatives of your experience
- The survey will ask you questions regarding whether or not they would eat at this restaurant again, and if so, under what conditions.
- A receipt number is only required if it was used when paying for the meal
- A PIN is only required if it was used during a point-of-sale transaction
- You will be asked to enter your eye and hair color
- You will also be asked if you were under the influence of prescription or non-prescription drugs at the time of your visit
What are some tips and tricks to help with the TellCulvers Survey?
- Schedule enough time to complete the survey without being rushed, interrupted, or distracted
- Choose a random receipt number and store it in a safe place other than where you have recorded the receipt number that you used when making payment for meals at Culver’s restaurants
- If you have a limited time to take the survey, let the TellCulvers Survey play itself out until it reaches the end. You can continue to listen as it completes all of the questions, we understand that surveys can be annoying!
- If you have trouble hearing the survey at times, click on “settings” at the top right-hand corner of your screen. On this menu, there is an option called “play speed”. You can increase or decrease this setting to help with understanding and clarity of your verbal recording
- Please do not perform any actions that would hurt your chances of winning a TellCulvers money card during your visit
Ways to Take Culvers Survey at Tellculvers
- In each Culver’s survey, a participant needs to record his/her experience by verbally narrating each question accordingly and answering the questions in a standard form.
- The customer needs to follow instructions meticulously while recording his/her experience through voice and be present at the time of responding.
- If a participant is unable to hear the survey over the phone or for any unforeseen reason he/she needs to contact Tellculvers customer service for assistance immediately for rectifying his/her issue with Culver’s Survey
- A participant has to be over 18 years of age in order to complete Culver’s survey online
- Culver’s survey is anonymous and confidential and will not be disclosed without the participant’s permission
TellCulvers Survey Feedback Terms of Service
- Participation in TellCulvers Survey is voluntary
- Personal information includes: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any other identifying personal or business information
- Personal information may be disclosed for purposes of verification of survey responses, enforcement, and compliance with these rules and applicable laws or when required by law
- Complete participation in the Tellculvers Survey is not conditioned upon any future benefits or other compensation
- All participants who enter the TellCulvers Survey must follow all instructions given during the survey. Failure to follow instructions may result in automatic disqualification from the TellCulvers Survey.
Why do people like to choose the TellCulvers Survey?
- One-time fee for participation
- No particular time to complete the survey
- Automatically added to participant’s account
- Complimentary entry into a monthly drawing for a $100,000 cash prize to all participants who have completed the survey within 12 months of their first completion of the TellCulvers Survey
- TellCulvers Survey is a fun and easy experience that requires little or no effort from the participant. 6. Participants can track their participation in TellCulvers Survey to see which of their responses is the most popular.
- The TellCulvers Survey is easily accessible online and can be completed from any computer with internet access
- Participant has to record his/her opinion about the meal with no leniency and difficulty in recording as long as he/she has an internet connection and captures his/her thoughts
- An individual who participates gets an account on TellCulvers where he/she will be able to save an article or video review on the topic that they found interesting.
Tellculvers Survey is designed to give the ultimate satisfaction to customers who visit Culver’s restaurants. It gives a pleasant experience of completing the Tellculvers Survey online through which you can have a chance to win a $100,000 cash prize and make your restaurant experience better.
Who are the participants?
Participants are Culver’s customers who have completed TellCulvers Survey within the last 12 months.
Who can participate?
Anyone who has eaten a meal at a Culver’s restaurant may take the TellCulvers Survey.
How to participate?
To participate in TellCulvers Survey, customers just need to log on to http://www.tellculvers.com/survey and follow each of the instructions carefully.
What is the purpose of the TellCulvers Survey?
The TellCulvers Survey was originally started to promote customer loyalty, provide a simple method of direct and immediate feedback, and most importantly enhance the customer experience at each Culver’s restaurant. This survey will help us serve you better by giving us a snapshot of how we’re doing as a restaurant and where we need to improve.
What do I win for taking the Tellculvers Survey?
Everyone who completes the questionnaire online is entered into a monthly drawing for a $100,000 cash prize.